Versetta Stone™ panelized stone veneer is made of lightweight aggregate material and installed with a mechanical fastening system which allows you to achieve the look of stone without the inconvenience.
To determine number of CARTONS required:
- Measure total area of wall to be covered (length * height) - openings = Total SFT of Stone Required x 1.10 to account for 10% scrap factor (this can improve over time).
- To determine the number of Universal Corner Cartons required, measure the total corner height, in feet, for all inside and outside corners and mulitply by 0.375.
- Take number of Universal Corner Cartons required x 4SFT to get SFT coverage of Universal Corners.
- Take total SFT of Stone Required (calculated in #1) and subtract SFT coverage of Universal Corners (calculated in #3) to determine SFT of flats required.
- SFT of flats required / 4SFT = # of Flat Cartons Required.